02 November 2009

this I promise you

honestly, i'm crying..
i hate it!
sometimes i hate of this situation. i hate when you are far away from me. i hate when we're apart..
i really wanna be there beside you..
if i could...

really-really sorry for the mistake that i've done. i know.. it's hurt. for me, for you, and for us..
forgive me..
i'll promise.. i'll never do the same again anymore..
i don't wanna hurt you..

this I promise you,
-Love you more-

What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

D_Maulana said...

Maafin Aku klo masih sering emosi berlebihan..
Kita lupain aj yang kemarin, Kita jalani ini semua tnpa sisa kisah yang lalu, yang lalu biar berlalu, kita tatap masa depan kita berdua dengan smua Impian2 yang kita bangun bersama y Sayang..
I Trust You Dear, kita jaga bersama y, hingga kelak waktunya tiba..
Love You More too SweetHeart..=)

rozevinanda said...

makasie sayang...
makasie atas segala pengertiannya..
^^