29 August 2009

long distance quotes

To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.

Even if you are far away, you are always close to my heart. It's good that we are far away because we learn the patient to wait for each other.

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

So close your eyes and sleep to dream. I'm by your side. No words to speak. We'll set our course and make it through. No matter how far I go, my heart remains with you.

Every time I hear someone say those words "it cannot last" it makes me so mad. Through the days I worry, through the days I tremble, but no matter how much I try, I cannot deny that love can exist, that miles do not cross within a person's heart. they have to believe something unimaginable can be possible. If you are not a believer, then your dreams can be nothing but dust but if you believe they can be real.

www.poemslovers.com

No comments: